- 200 questions survey -

200: my middle name is:
Amber ~

199: i was born in:
A hospital lol St Mary's Hospital TO BE EXACT
1995 :p

198: i am really:
bored and sick

197: my cellphone company is:
shit hole sprint lol

196: my eye color is:
brown :p

195: my shoe size is:
6.5/7

194: my ring size is:
I don't even know man.

193: my height is:
5'6" maybe?

192: i am allergic to:
Basic bitchez
lol nothing

191: my 1st car was:
My beloved 2005 Chevy Aveo

190: my 1st job was:
SUCH BULLSHIT.

189: last book you read:
I don't read much. But I'd really like to find a good book to read..

188: my bed is:
covered in random shit... It's a futon lol

187: my pet:
bit my face today....

186: my best friend:
Is hot lol

185: my favorite shampoo is:
Um lol I use whatever we have

184: aim name:
JENNYTALIA~*~*~

183: piggy banks are:
Useful? wtf ? IDK WHAT YOU WANT ME TO SAY

182: in my pockets:
no pockets ... leggings lol

181: on my calendar:
My work days and hours ? haa

180: marriage is:
idk

179: spongebob can:
keep me entertained for hours

178: my mom:
is my mom lol

177: the last three cd's i bought were?
people but CD's? lol

176: last youtube video watched:
Some old video by Bunny I think?

175: how many cousins do you have?
TOO FUCKING MANY OKAY LOL

174: do you have any siblings?
Yeah, one half brother, two adopted sisters, and 2 foster siblings.

173: are your parents divorced?
nope

172: are you taller than your mom?
yehhh

171: do you play an instrument?
ur mom

170: what did you do yesterday?
Absolutely nothing lol

[ i believe in ]
169: love at first sight:
uM

168: luck:
I guess

167: fate:
Nah, I believe in coincidence

166: yourself:
I suppose

165: aliens:
ANCIENT ALIENSSZZZ
yes.

164: heaven:
nah

163: hell:
METAL.

162: god:
nerp

161: horoscopes:
They're interesting to read, but that's about it lol

160: soul mates:
Not sure

159: ghosts:
I guess. I saw a foggy mass go past me like.. 10 minutes ago downstairs...

158: gay marriage:
Of course.

157: war:
"Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity"

156: orbs:
I guess

155: magic:
obv

[ this or that ]
154: hugs or kisses:
Kissessss

153: drunk or high:
UNDER DA INFLUENCE

152: phone or online:
Online I guesssss

151: red heads or black haired:
I'VE BEEN BOTH AND I LIKE BOTH SO.

150: blondes or brunettes:
idgaf lol

149: hot or cold:
warm or cool

148: summer or winter:
Umm.... IDK. I hate REALLY cold weather, and I hate REALLY hot weather...

147: autumn or spring:
Both I guess

146: chocolate or vanilla:\
CHAWKLATE

145: night or day:
Night

144: oranges or apples:
Applessss

143: curly or straight hair:
Curlyyy

142: mcdonalds or burger king:
golden archezz beech

141: white chocolate or milk chocolate:
milk chocolateeeee mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

140: mac or pc:
I would prefer mac, but I have a PC so...

139: flip flops or high heals:
High heels

138: ugly and rich or sexy and poor:
SEXY. JUST SEXY LOL

137: coke or pepsi:
COKE
COCAINE

136: hillary or obama:
._.

135: burried or cremated:\
idk how i feel about this..

134: singing or dancing:
I suck at both SO

133: coach or chanel:
DEM BASIC BITCHEZ WEAR DAT SHYT SO I DUN EVEN BOTHA

132: kat mcphee or taylor hicks:
who

131: small town or big city:
Big city fer sure

130: wal-mart or target:
Targettttttttttttttttt.. Less creepy men..

129: ben stiller or adam sandler:
IDC WTF

128: manicure or pedicure:
Manicure I guess because I don't want anyone touching my feet ._.

127: east coast or west coast:
Eastttt

126: your birthday or christmas:
Birthday because I'll be 18 BITCH

125: chocolate or flowers:
chocolate

124: disney or six flags:
Disneyyyyyyyyyyy

123: yankees or red sox:
Yankees~~~~

[ here's what i think about ]
122: war:
Did I not already answer this or lol
121: george bush:
just stahp
120: gay marriage:
LUV DA GHEYZ
119: the presidential election:
It was pretty hilarous lol
118: abortion:
AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT USING IT AS BIRTH CONTROL,
or if you were just fucking to fuck and you get pregnant, that's ur fault lol
117: myspace:
DA BEST
116: reality tv:
Entertaining to watch, but it rots your brain
115: parents:
Um. MINE?!! I couldn't write enough to explain...
114: back stabbers:
fuck you
113: ebay:
LOVE, LIFE
112: sex:
DO ME.
111: work:
I like my jobbbb
110: my neighbors:
they're hoodrats I swear
109: gas prices:
Could be better could be worse..
108: designer clothes:
UM. idk. I like designer shoes...  I'm not crazy about like. gucci, prada and shit.. BASIC BITCHEZ
107: college:
I DON'TEVEN WANNA TAKL ABOUT THIS OKAY
106: sports:
I fucking hate when people fucking argue about this shit. STFU YOU ARE NOT ON THE GODDAMN TEAM SO SHUT THE FUCK UP oh my god
105: my family:
most of them SUCK and are a bunch of cunts.
104: the future:
fad;sfadsfdsf

[ last time i ]
103: hugged someone:
Yesterday I hugged my dad
102: last time you ate:
Dinner time?
101: saw someone i haven't seen in awhile:
Michael. Umm, about a week ago.
100: cried in front of someone:
I think I cried in front of Michael..
99: went to a movie theater:
I think I want to remember lol
98: took a vacation:
idk man
97: swam in a pool:
Last summer
96: changed a diaper:
NEVER
95: got my nails done:
nEVER
94: went to a wedding:
never lol
93: broke a bone:
refer to the last 3 answers
92: got a peircing:
two augusts ago?
91: broke the law:
awl da time
90: texted:
right nowwww

[ misc ]
89: who makes you laugh the most:
Tiffany, Michael, Anna and Sean
88: something i will really miss when i leave home is:
My dogs? IDK
87: the last movie i saw:
idk the name of it. but it was on T V
86: the thing that i'm looking forward to the most:
Seeing Michael again
85: the thing im not looking forward to:
School tomorrow morning...
84: people call me:
DA BADDEST BITCH OUT HERE. idk
83: the most difficult thing to do is:
STAY SOBER. jk. idkkk ugh there's a lot aha
82: i have gotten a speeding ticket:
never lol
81: my zodiac sign is:
gemini
80: the first person i talked to today was:
Michael of courseeee
79: first time you had a crush:
i dont remember dawg
78: the one person who i can't hide things from:
Tiffany and Michael
77: last time someone said something you were thinking:
Michael, ALL the time
76: right now i am talking to:
Michael and Tiffany
75: what are you going to do when you grow up:
WHO KNOWS.
74: i have/will get a job:
HAVE a job
73: tomorrow:
My package will hopefully be here
72: today:
was boring as fuck
71: next summer:
I'LL BE 18
ROAD TRIPPPPPP
70: next weekend:
I don't know lol
69: i have these pets:
that are annoying lol
68: the worst sound in the world:
My dad screaming at me LOL
67: the person that makes me cry the most is:
idk
66: people that make you happy:
Tiffany Michael and Anna
65: last time i cried:
Don't remember?
64: my friends are:
gr8
63: my computer is:
A PIECE OF SHIT OKAY
62: my school:
is a shit hole
61: my car:
Is so cute :3
60: i lose all respect for people who:
IDKF JDAS;KFJ
59: the movie i cried at was:
I DON'T CRY WATCHING MOVIES
58: your hair color is:
blackkkk
57: tv shows you watch:
The Walking Dead, Face Off, Breaking Bad, and a few others
56: favorite web site:
Tumblr, twitter
55: your dream vacation:
Tokyo Japan
54: the worst pain i was ever in was:
idk ugh
53: how do you like your steak cooked:
I DON'T EAT STEAK I'M NOT CLASSY ENOUGH
52: my room is:
A MESS OHMYGOD
51: my favorite celebrity is:
Ummm idk.
50: where would you like to be:
With Michael (lol feelings)
49: do you want children:
probz not
48: ever been in love:
merrrrrrrrrrrdjkas;fjds
47: whos your best friend:
Tiffanyyyyy of course
46: more guy friends or girl friends:
I don't have enough friends to say lol
45: one thing that makes you feel great is:
My friends
44: one person that you wish you could see right now:
Michael and Tiffanyyyy
43: do you have a 5 year plan:
Nope
42: have you made a list of things to do before you die:
kinda
41: have you pre-named your children:
no that's dumb
40: last person i got mad at:
Michael actually aha
39: i would like to move to:
New York, California, Florida
38: i wish i was a professional:
shopper

[ my favorites ]
37: candy:
chocolateeeee
36: vehicle:
MY carrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
35: president:
no
34: state visited:
I liked Florida I guess
33: cellphone provider:
verizon
32: athlete:
no
31: actor:
no
30: actress:
no
29: singer:
Jordan Dreyer
28: band:
La Dispute
27: clothing store:
online stores? TOO MANY.
26: grocery store:
wtf
25: tv show:
The Walking Dead
24: movie:
Fight Club
23: website:
I answered thissss
22: animal:
catsssssssssssssssssssssss
21: theme park:
idk
20: holiday:
my birthday lol
19: sport to watch:
Baseball
18: sport to play:
Volleyball lol
17: magazine:
no
16: book:
idk
15: day of the week:
friday
14: beach:
idk
13: concert attended:
La Disute of course
12: thing to cook:
IDK
11: food:
PIZZA
10: restaurant:
FJD;SLADFKJAF
9: radio station:
fuck the radioooooooooooooo
8: yankee candle scent:
candle
7: perfum:
you spelled that wrong. so you don't get an answer
6: flower:
idkkkkkk
5: color:
black
4: talk show host:
ELLEN
3: comedian:
IDFK
2: dog breed:
CAT LOL
1: are you ready for this survey to be over?
YES UGH FINALLY JESUS/.

No comments:

Post a Comment