• 200: My crushs name is: My boyfriend Michael obv. jk it's Tiffany lol duh
  • 199: I was born in: Hoboken, New Jersey at St. Mary's Hospital I'm pretty sure
  • 198: I am really: fucking bored and tired lol
  • 197: My cellphone company is: Sprint?
  • 196: My eye color is: Brown
  • 195: My shoe size is: 6.5 BABY FEET.
  • 194: My ring size is: No clue
  • 193: My height is: 5'5" I believe
  • 192: I am allergic to: BASIC BITCHES
  • 191: My 1st car was: Nonexistent lol
  • 190: My 1st job was: SOME BULLSHIT PACKAGING WAREHOUSE LOL
  • 189: Last book you read: um 
  • 188: My bed is: A futon, and a fort lol
  • 187: My pet: Mimi, Joey, Sookie, and Lucifer. They're all demons lol
  • 186: My best friend: Tiffany ~**~
  • 185: My favorite shampoo is: Right now, my Riveting Reds shampoo!!
  • 184: Xbox or ps3: Umm.. I've played both, but I don't have a favorite relaly.
  • 183: Piggy banks are: Useful sometimes I guess.
  • 182: In my pockets: Lol don't have pockets. #TeamTights
  • 181: On my calendar: Um.. Well. I'm looking forward to Halloween. yes.
  • 180: Marriage is: idk lol
  • 179: Spongebob can: get the D. lol. jk.
  • 178: My mom: is gr8
  • 177: The last three songs I bought were? Buying music? lol 
  • 176: Last YouTube video watched: NO IDEA TBH
  • 175: How many cousins do you have? TOO MANY I HAVE NO IDEA 
  • 174: Do you have any siblings? 3 ~ Two sisters and a brother
  • 173: Are your parents divorced? Nah
  • 172: Are you taller than your mom? Yeppp~
  • 171: Do you play an instrument? LOL What is musical talent?
  • 170: What did you do yesterday? Um. School, home, homework, bed. Basically.
  • [ I Believe In ]
  • 169: Love at first sight Um? Idk..:
  • 168: Luck: Yeah!
  • 167: Fate: UM? No. I believe in coincidence 
  • 166: Yourself: Si!
  • 165: Aliens: YES
  • 164: Heaven: Nawt
  • 163: Hell: nah.
  • 162: God: lol
  • 161: Horoscopes: IDK. It's interesting to read, but idk how much I "believe in it"
  • 160: Soul mates: I guess?
  • 159: Ghosts: DUH
  • 158: Gay Marriage: Equal RIghts? Yes.
  • 157: War: It depends.
  • 156: Orbs: Sure
  • 155: Magic: Hmm.
  • [ This or That ]
  • 154: Hugs or Kisses: Ugh. How do I choose? Well. I like kissing. So.
  • 153: Drunk or High: LOL DRUGGIN, UNDER DA INFLUENCE LOL
  • 152: Phone or Online: ONLINE HAHA
  • 151: Red heads or Black haired: WELL I'M A RED HEAD ~*~~** #TEAMREDHEAD 
  • 150: Blondes or Brunettes: Brunettes I guess?
  • 149: Hot or cold: Cold~
  • 148: Summer or winter: Winterrrrr
  • 147: Autumn or Spring: ... These are my two fav seasons. I can't pick lol
  • 146: Chocolate or vanilla: CHAWKLATE
  • 145: Night or Day: nightttt
  • 144: Oranges or Apples:
  • 143: Curly or Straight hair:
  • 142: McDonalds or Burger King: MICKY DEEZ
  • 141: White Chocolate or Milk Chocolate: MILK CHAWKLATE
  • 140: Mac or PC: I have a PC but having a mac would be nice?
  • 139: Flip flops or high heals: Umm. I hate flip flops, and I'm waiting for my heels in the mail sooo. HEELS
  • 138: Ugly and rich OR sweet and poor: ....... I SHAN'T ANSWER LOL
  • 137: Coke or Pepsi: coke. loldruggin
  • 136: Hillary or Obama: idc? lol
  • 135: Burried or cremated: Cremated I think
  • 134: Singing or Dancing: BOTH. AT THE SAME TIME. LOL
  • 133: Coach or Chanel: I AINT NO BASIC BITCH GET OUT
  • 132: Kat McPhee or Taylor Hicks: I probably hate them both lollll
  • 131: Small town or Big city: BIG CITY
  • 130: Wal-Mart or Target: Targetttttt
  • 129: Ben Stiller or Adam Sandler: Neitherrr.
  • 128: Manicure or Pedicure: I'd rather do my own nails lol
  • 127: East Coast or West Coast: It dependssss
  • 126: Your Birthday or Christmas: Birthday because I won't be a baby anymore~~
  • 125: Chocolate or Flowers: CHAWKLATE LOLLLL
  • 124: Disney or Six Flags: Disneyyyy
  • 123: Yankees or Red Sox:YANKEES
  • [ Here's What I Think About ]
  • 122: War: wtvr.
  • 121: George Bush: faggot lul
  • 120: Gay Marriage: EQUAL RIGHTS, YOU MEAN!??!!
  • 119: The presidential election: SHUT UP ALREADY JESUS I'M SO SICK OF HEARING ABOUT IT. JFC
  • 118: Abortion: Pro-Choice
  • 117: MySpace: MISS IT. THE OLD MYSPACE UGH
  • 116: Reality TV: Basiclol
  • 115: Parents: MINE? ugh. 
  • 114: Back stabbers: FUCK YOU
  • 113: Ebay: LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • 112: Facebook: WUT
  • 111: Work: NEED WORK 
  • 110: My Neighbors: FUCKING HOODRATS
  • 109: Gas Prices: Don't drive. Don't care. Lol for now.
  • 108: Designer Clothes: like I said... I AIN'T NO BASIC BITCH
  • 107: College: "I LOVE COLLEGE" - High Schoolers
  • 106: Sports: mer.
  • 105: My family: MER.
  • 104: The future: SHUT UP.
  • [ Last time I ]
  • 103: Hugged someone: Right before Michael left.
  • 102: Last time you ate: umm... Right now lol
  • 101: Saw someone I haven't seen in awhile: idk. 
  • 100: Cried in front of someone: idk. I don't really cry in front of people?
  • 99: Went to a movie theater: SO LONG AGO.
  • 98: Took a vacation: No idea lol
  • 97: Swam in a pool: SWAM IN A POOT WHAT THE FUCK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ( AND THEN I REALIZED IT SAID POOL LOL)
  • 96: Changed a diaper:  NEVER LOL
  • 95: Got my nails done: Never lol
  • 94: Went to a wedding: NEVER LOL 
  • 93: Broke a bone: NEVER LOL 
  • 92: Got a peircing: Last year in August
  • 91: Broke the law: AWL DAY ERR DAY
  • 90: Texted: An hour or so ago
  • [ MISC ]
  • 89: Who makes you laugh the most: Tiffany, Sean, and Michael~
  • 88: Something I will really miss when I leave home is: My bed lol
  • 87: The last movie I saw: idr
  • 86: The thing that I'm looking forward to the most: Halloween with Tiffany Sean and Michael!!
  • 85: The thing im not looking forward to: School on Monday.
  • 84: People call me: PERFECT obviously.
  • 83: The most difficult thing to do is: care lol 
  • 82: I have gotten a speeding ticket: never?
  • 81: My zodiac sign is: Gemini
  • 80: The first person i talked to today was: Michael of course :3
  • 79: First time you had a crush: idr?
  • 78: The one person who i can't hide things from: My dad and Tiffany hahaha
  • 77: Last time someone said something you were thinking: Tiffany, ALL THE TIME.
  • 76: Right now I am talking to: Tiffany... ALL THE TIME 
  • 75: What are you going to do when you grow up: idk, GET MY NIPPLES PIERCED wut
  • 74: I have/will get a job: probably never lol
  • 73: Tomorrow: will be boring
  • 72: Today: WAS PERFFECTION
  • 71: Next Summer: idk lol
  • 70: Next Weekend: WILL HOPEFULLY BE GREAT.
  • 69: I have these pets: that annoy the shit outta me.
  • 68: The worst sound in the world: Someone smacking their gum....
  • 67: The person that makes me cry the most is: um. my dad?
  • 66: People that make you happy: Tiffany, and Michael <3
  • 65: Last time I cried: idk, but I do know dad made me cry so 
  • 64: My friends are: not basic lol
  • 63: My computer is: A PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT LOL 
  • 62: My School: is full of idiots
  • 61: My Car: doesn't exist lol
  • 60: I lose all respect for people who: Are closed minded?
  • 59: The movie I cried at was: NO MOVIES/!?!
  • 58: Your hair color is: Redd~~*
  • 57: TV shows you watch: Face Off, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead
  • 56: Favorite web site: Tumblr, Blogger, Twitter
  • 55: Your dream vacation: Tokyo Japan
  • 54: The worst pain I was ever in was: That morning I woke up with cramps.
  • 53: How do you like your steak cooked: I JUST WANT IT TO TASTE GOOD OKAY
  • 52: My room is: a mess as usual lol
  • 51: My favorite celebrity is: um?
  • 50: Where would you like to be: With my boyfriend.
  • 49: Do you want children: idk.
  • 48: Ever been in love: Merr, not really.
  • 47: Who's your best friend: Tiffany of course
  • 46: More guy friends or girl friends: As of right now? Um, guys I guess?
  • 45: One thing that makes you feel great is: Being around people I care about.
  • 44: One person that you wish you could see right now: Wish I could be hanging out with Tiffany, Sean and Michael!!
  • 43: Do you have a 5 year plan: no?
  • 42: Have you made a list of things to do before you die: Kind of.
  • 41: Have you pre-named your children: IDK IF I WANT CHILDREN
  • 40: Last person I got mad at: Conner lol u basic
  • 39: I would like to move to: New York!
  • 38: I wish I was a professional: designer? idk.
  • [ My Favorites ]
  • 37: Candy: CHAWK;LATE
  • 36: Vehicle: Jeeps :3
  • 35: President:lol
  • 34: State visited: New York
  • 33: Cellphone provider: idk
  • 32: Athlete: Derek Jeter coz he's hawt
  • 31: Actor:idk
  • 30: Actress:idk
  • 29: Singer:idk
  • 28: Band: La dispute
  • 27: Clothing store: ebay?
  • 26: Grocery store: lol um
  • 25: TV show: idk
  • 24: Movie: Fight Club, and Party Monster
  • 23: Website: idk anymore lol But probably ebay lol
  • 22: Animal: unicorns lol
  • 21: Theme park: Disney world?
  • 20: Holiday: My birthday? 
  • 19: Sport to watch: Baseball
  • 18: Sport to play: lol @ playing sports
  • 17: Magazine:idklol
  • 16: Book: 50 SHADES OF GAY OBV
  • 15: Day of the week: Saturdays
  • 14: Beach: idkkkk ugh
  • 13: Concert attended: la dispute
  • 12: Thing to cook: I hate cooking
  • 11: Food: chawklate
  • 10: Restaurant:IDKK UGH
  • 9: Radio station: Fuck the radio dawg
  • 8: Yankee candle scent:IDK. 
  • 7: Perfume:IDK. ugh stahp
  • 6: Flower: I love pink roses.
  • 5: Color: Pinkkk.
  • 4: Talk show host: Elen Degenerous (IS THAT HOW YOU SPELL HER NAME IDK UGH)
  • 3: Comedian: MYSELF LOL okay
  • 2: Dog breed: cats lol
  • 1: did you answer all these honesty? duh

1 comment:

  1. omg i love this... you're hilarious!
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete