Where is my mind?!

It's 3rd block and I'm ready for the day to be over... I'm craving sushi... I have no one to go off campus with, and I don't even have my damn pass because I left it in that basic bitch's car.... SO.. Ugh. I'm suddenly really annoyed.We're literally doing nothing in this class right now. We're starting on the animation part of this class. But this class is really disappointing because I thought it was just a graphics class... But apparently not...

I'm suddenly in the mood to listen to La Dispute. *Pandora Radio*



ads;kfjdljfadlfjaf

Gah, the next three days need to fly by. I just want my shoes so baddddddd. I've thought about it literally AWL DAY. It's agonizing. But it's still not trackable. For Karmaloop, it says to give it like 48 hours 'til you track it. Which sucks. I'm also really anxious for my computer wire to get here too.. It's been almost a month and it still hasn't gotten here.... POOP.

LOL ONE OF THE SONGS FROM FIGHT CLUB JUST CAME UP ON PANDORA. LOL YES. 

I miss that movie hahaha once I get my computer working again, I'm gunna watch it like 10 times. hahaha 

*sings*
WHERE IS MY MIND?!
WHERE IS MY MIND
WHEEEEERE IS MY MIND!??!!

I can't explain how relevant ^ that ^ is to me right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment