Bony.





My first ACTUAL outfit post. Weeee~* 

Shirt - Made by Myself
Shorts - DIY'd
Fishnets - Second Hand (THEY WERE NEW IN THE PACKAGING SO.)
Leopard Print Creepers - (Ebay)
Sparrow Necklace - Second Hand
Cameo Necklace - Gifted

I was already dressed before I had to go out today. I ended up driving my mom and foster brother to Target to pick up a few things. Then to 5 Below where I picked up a plain black back pack for school! I plan on doing a lot of DIY to my backpack! I'll post before, during and after pictures of it! Hopefully putting patches on it, and  possibly some pins. I have a class this year that I can make pin buttons and stuff, so I can make my own!! But it feels so bizarre that I'm starting school in a few days. Erg. I got my schedule, which really made me realize I'm going back to school in a week. I guess I'm not too bummed about it, but I'm gunna miss sleeping in.

No comments:

Post a Comment