Sleep Deprivation? lol

I just may be going insane. I was downstairs about ... 2 and a half hours ago, and I tried getting out of the bathroom, and I couldn't open the door. It felt like someone was holding the door from the outside. I switched hands to pull the door open, and it opened with ease.... I'm not quite sure how that happened.


Another thing. I'm just sitting in my room (NOT SLEEPING....) and I swear I heard the door bell ring.... But I didn't hear my dogs barking. So, I went downstairs and outside to see if maybe one of my packages got here early in the morning, but there was nothing on my porch or in the mail box.....

It's probably the lack of sleep that's killing me right now. I'm starving though. I'll have some Ramen, and then pass out on the couch...



No comments:

Post a Comment